There's always a need for great writers to join the Proactive baby's team. Our team would love to hear from you, whether you're a professional blogger or a newbie writer. Our readers are looking for writers who can write for us about babies or newborn parenting and contribute their opinions. Writers who can bring new ideas to the table and entertain while educating. Our readers look forward to hearing your thoughts regarding the topics you choose to discuss. Please continue reading to learn more about how to pitch a story to us.
In This Article You Will Get To Know About The Below Details:
- Want to become a Proactive Baby's guest post writer?
- Can you write a blog guest post on babies or Parenting?
- What kind of guest post topic do we accept?
- Who can submit a baby or parenting blog guest post on Proactive Baby?
- Why should you write for Proactive Baby?
- On what topics we accept guest post.
- How to submit a guest post on baby or Parenting to Proactive baby?
- Editorial guidelines
Want To Become A Proactive Baby Guest Post Writer?
Getting your expert knowledge out there with Proactive Baby is a great way to grow your audience. By writing for Proactive Baby, your story will get in front of more people. Your story will inspire moms and dads on their parenting journeys and help them along the way to easy their pareting journey. Proactive Baby is a leading online eCommerce store and parenting hub for parents, providing the latest information on Parenting, pregnancy, and baby care. Bloggers of all backgrounds and experiences are welcome to submit blog posts if the posts' topics are related to Baby and Parenting. Being featured on Proactive Baby has many benefits. There are thousands of unique visitors to our site every month, primarily mothers.
Can You Write A Blog Guest Post On Baby & Parenting?
Proactive Baby reaches a readership of 10k+ monthly and seeks writers to write on Baby Products & Parenting. As a well-respected knowledge source for parents and their kids in the US, UK, Australia, and Canada, we publish hundreds of engaging stories each month. We are looking for writers who are comfortable writing reviews of different stories that might appeal to our readers, all of which cover Baby & Parenting a newborn.
What Kind Of Guest Post Topic Do We Accept?
At Proactive Baby, we are very selective about what kind of posts we accept for guest posts. We aim to publish the best articles on the web, and only the best author submissions will be considered. Most of the posts we publish include topics related to Parenting. Still, we also like to write topics related to Baby Care, Baby Products, Pregnancy, Breastfeeding, and lots more in that niche. Even though we don't publish all articles that come our way, we accept contributions in almost all categories listed above. Consider browsing our archives for ideas before starting your writing. You are more than welcome to contact us.
Who Can Submit A Baby Products Blog Guest Post On Proactive Baby?
Bloggers can submit a Baby & Parenting guest post on Proactive Baby as long as the blogs are related to Parenting or motherhood. There are no restrictions on where you can blog from, and It's okay if you don't have a website to submit a guest post; also, we want to share valuable knowledge on our website, which can help parents. We welcome bloggers from any location – in any country. Proactive Baby accepts guest posts for any family, Parenting, kids blog, or anything with a new parent's perspective. If you want to submit a Baby or parenting blog guest post on Proactive Baby, please, read through the content on our website for an idea of the kind of content Proactive Baby wants from freelance bloggers before writing a guest post.
Why Should You Write For Proactive Baby?
The opportunity to write for Proactive Baby is a great way to expand your reach as a writer and gain exposure for your brand. We have a unique readership of mothers, which gives us an invaluable target demographic. Contributing an article to Proactive Baby is an effective way to increase your traffic and rankings on the search engines. In fact, in a recent survey, nearly half of marketers admitted that guest posting is their most effective tactic for generating leads. If you can write for us a blog on parenting or baby that is knowledgable on Proactive Baby, you broaden your reach and get more exposure to your work beyond the confines of your site.
Are you looking to submit a guest post on Baby or parenting?
Please email us over at email@example.com with your article; we'd love to check your guest post first and then publish it on our website! We request you to please first read all the guidelines you need to follow for submission of the article.
We Invite Guest Posts On The Following Topics
- Pregnancy Guest Post
- Family Guest Post
- Baby Guest Post
- Parenting Guest Post
How To Submit Guest Posts On Baby or Parenting To Proactive Baby
Proactive Baby has invaluable information for mothers; it helps them make the best life choices. Proactive Baby's website aims to provide mothers worldwide with the most valuable, helpful, and trustworthy information possible. Great content has a number of qualities, which we have curated over the years. You must keep the following guidelines in mind when writing:
Maintain a Informal Style of Writing: Writing in the first or second person contributes to the relaxed feel and tone of the post. Writing a guest post like a journal is a good idea. However it should be always grammatically correct and we suggest all the writers to check this with tools like Grammarly etc.
KISS (Keep It Super Simple): While it is acceptable to back up your statements with facts and figures, you are encouraged to remain concise in your writing. To make your paragraphs easy to read, organize them by headings.
Tell Stories: Our goal is to entertain and educate our readers, so we seek writers who desire to achieve the same. The articles you write should be informative and engaging.
Support Your Work with Relevant Proofs: You need to add your personal experiences and perspectives. This is another way to demonstrate that you are ideally suited to write on the topic. It is, however, essential to support this assertion with reliable data. Demonstrate how your experience can be applied to others. Our readers must understand what to expect at the beginning and what they have learned by the conclusion. Make the points clearly and concisely, and plainly. An editor will evaluate your submission to determine its suitability. You will be contacted as soon as possible if your request matches what we are looking for.
We have enlisted some points that we want you to consider before you begin to write a guest post for us:
- The guest post should be original and contain unique ideas on the topic that have not been published on other platforms or websites.
The content should be relevant to the topic and should clearly define it. Alongside, make sure that it does not violate any copyright issues.
- The word limit for the guest post should be between 1000 to 2200 words. Please note that the content should be submitted as a Google Doc via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We suggest you include links, statistics, and recent studies data for credibility. Also, do include bullets and headers in the post.
- After submitting the article, you may not publish it to any other resources, including paper or electronic means.
- Writers should include sub-headings to make the article scannable and more readable. Apart from this, all sub-headings should be in question format for emphasis.
Ensure that the blog's title does not exceed ten words or 60 characters. However, it can be changed by Proactive Baby if required.
- Writers can use one link to back their site. Also, all the links should be already added as no affiliate linking is allowed.
- Once we publish your article on our platform, it becomes Proactive Baby property.
- While writing for us, you must know that we do not pay for any guest posts. Also, you will not receive any compensation related to the post.
- You can promote the post on social media platforms by publishing 100 words of the article and the link to the post.
- Proactive Baby holds the right to delete your post from the website after one year.
- If we want, we can fit any affiliate link in your content.
- For the credit of the post, writers can send us a 2-3 line biography up to two links to their blog's social media accounts and one linkback for the blog.
- You can also send us pictures and videos relevant to your content provided that they are original and yours, or you have the proof to use them.
- We will publish your articles on other social media channels, but it does not guarantee to increase traffic on your blog's social media handle.
- Before posting, we review and approve all the posts. We can edit or refuse any post that we do not find relevant or helpful.
- We will take of Search Engine Optimization and reserve the right to make any changes if required to make it SEO compliant.
- After submitting your guest post, you cannot claim to be a part or member of the Proactive Baby staff.
- Moreover, you can check our parenting blog section to check out the type of content that we approve to be published on Proactive Baby.
Ready To Start Writing?
- Are you interested in writing for Proactive Baby? Readers worldwide will gain access to your articles when you write for us about Baby or parenting.
Thus, if you want to present a Baby guest post, connect with us via email@example.com. If your idea is distinctive and exciting, you will hear back from us!